BENEFITS OF ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE
Absolute Obedience is the solution for your family's dog training needs. Located in Lewisville, TX we offer Private in-home instruction as well as Group classes in the Dallas / Ft Worth Metro-plex.
Our mission is to provide every dog owner with the skills to build a loving and enjoyable relationship with their dog. Our unique approach improves your relationship with your dog while training him to obey your commands even under distractions. The training is humane and effective for the shy dog to the problem dog and every dog in between. You can easily work this training approach into your normal daily life to achieve a happy obedient dog.
Do you think your dog can't learn? Think again. Our methods are proven successful on a variety of different dogs. We work with dogs of all temperaments and sizes. We specialize in difficult to control dogs. If you've tried other training classes that did not work for your dog, give us a call. We'll show you in the free consultation how we can achieve success with your dog.
Benefits of the Absolute Obedience Program:
- Improves the relationship between you and your dog
- Effective dog training without raised voices, bribery, manhandling or jerking
- Your dog learning to understand and obey commands under realistic conditions
- You learn the skills to work through problem behaviors with positive, lasting results
- Shy and fearful dogs learn to become confident
- Out of control dogs learn to behave and calm themselves
- Immediate and clear results
- Your dog working with self confidence, self control and a happy attitude
- Unlimited Group classes!!
We'd love to meet you and your dog. Give us a call we'll come show you the results you can expect with our training program.
We serve these areas in the Dallas area: Lewisville, Flower Mound, Coppell, Valley Ranch, Irving, Bartonville, Southlake, Grapevine, Frisco, Plano, Richardson, Garland, Colleyville, The Colony, Trophy Club, Farmers Branch, Denton, Double Oak, Argyle, Justin, Westlake, Roanoke, Corinth, Aubrey, Highland Village, Hickory Creek, and many others.